It is thought that we are all vulnerable to the principles that govern the Universe, including the Law of Attraction, regardless of age, nationality, or religious belief.
Every second of our lives, we operate as human magnets, sending out our thoughts and emotions and attracting more of the same.
Many people believe that what you send out to them is eventually what will be returned to you. Everyone can create, and it is believed that your mind’s strength is comparable to that of a magnet.
The Law of Attraction is more than just a trendy topic on manifestation. Let’s take some time to learn more about it.
What is the Law of Attraction?
The power to attract anything we focus on is referred to as the Law of Attraction.
The Law of Attraction is one of 12 primary Universal Laws that bring peace, fulfillment, and happiness to those who acknowledge and practice them daily.
Through the Law of Attraction, we harness the power of the mind to interpret whatever is in our minds and materialize it into reality.
The Law of Attraction states that anything that can be visualized and retained in the mind’s eye is attainable if you take action to bring those manifestations into reality.
The notion is founded on the idea that individuals and their thoughts are formed of “pure energy” and that energy attracts as energy occurs. Therefore, a person may enhance their health, wealth, and personal relationships.
The fundamental concepts of the Law of Attraction may be found in the teachings of numerous civilizations and religious organizations.
Buddha was said to be a teacher of the Law of Attraction. It is thought he wanted it to be known that ‘what you have become is what you have thought.’
The Bible states in Proverbs 23:7, “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.”
The law of attraction is a metaphysical force similar to gravity. The law of attraction occurs between a person’s ideas and behaviors, much as a gravitational force exists between the sun and planets to keep them in constant orbit.
What are the seven sub-laws to the Law of Attraction?
The Law of Attraction contains seven sub-laws that address distinct elements of our mental state. Understanding these sub-laws will give you a better chance at mastering the concept and practice of the Law of Attraction.
The Law of Manifestation
This law states that what we take the time and energy to manifest into our minds and hearts will find its way into our lives and the world around us.
The Law of Magnetism
This law helps us understand that everything in our lives, including the people, things, and circumstances, directly results from the energy or vibrations we put out into the Universe.
The Law of Unwavering Desire
This law states that whatever we desire to manifest must be unwavering. If our desire is not strong enough, we will not receive what we hope for. Therefore, we must only manifest that with which we are sure we want. The keys to unwavering desire are purity of intention and freedom from fear, uncertainty, and desperation.
The Law of Delicate Balance
For the Universe to work as it should, everything needs to coexist in a delicate balance. The same goes for the Law of Attraction. Your desires and intentions need to be balanced to raise your energy high enough to live a happy, peaceful, and content life. We need to discard our feelings of obsession and desperation to find appreciation, gratitude, and balance.
The Law of Harmony
To successfully attract, we must first learn to harmonize with the energy circulating through the Universe. Everything in the Universe is connected, and we must all work together to achieve a state of harmony within ourselves.
The Law of Right Action
Every action creates a reaction or ripple effect and, in the end, finds its way back to us. By choosing the right path, treating people with respect, and doing things with good intentions, we will discover that positivity coming back to us.
The Law of Universal Influence
Our energy leaves our bodies and affects the world around us. Be mindful of the thoughts, feelings, actions, and words you put out into the Universe because it will be felt. The Universe is interlinked, and anything you do will affect not only you but the people around you.
How can I apply the Law of Attraction to my life?
The most challenging aspect of understanding and accepting the truth of what the Law of Attraction has to offer is realizing that all of your life decisions, good and bad, have been formed by you alone.
By practicing the Law of Attraction, you can have a positive effect on the following:
- Your Love Life and Relationships
- Your Money and Overall Wealth
- Your Mental and Physical Health
- Your Success and Feeling of Fulfillment
Learning to apply the Law of Attraction entails harnessing the power in three phases known as the Creative Process. Those three steps are:
Step 1: Ask. Ask or Manifest whatever you truly desire.
Step 2: Belief. Believe that you will get it or that it is already yours.
Step 3: Receive. Be open and ready to receive when the Universe sends it your way and show gratitude and joy when it comes.
There is no limit to what you manifest with the Law of Attraction. Whatever you truly desire can be yours. It is believed that a future where what you want already exists and that all you need to do is use your power of creation to bring it to you in the present.
When you are new to practicing the law of attraction, it’s best to start small and attract things into your life that you feel are more attainable. Once you see how it works, you will gain the confidence to manifest what you truly desire.
To change your life, you must first learn to change your thoughts.
If you allow evil thoughts to dominate, you will generate a negative frequency.
The Law of Attraction makes no distinction between good and opposing ideas. The cosmos can transmit only the images you send out with your mind. If you focus on what you don’t want, you will attract more of the same.
Nothing can enter your world until you invite it with continuous thinking. As a result, having a negative thought now and again is nothing to be concerned about. Bad things only enter your life if you keep thinking about them.
Different Techniques to Practice the Law of Attraction
Listed below are the different methods you can use to help you understand the Law of Attraction and manifest your deepest desires.
- 33×3 Manifestation Method – Write down what you want to manifest 33 times and write it in the present tense. While you write the phrase repeatedly, visualize it as though it already exists for you and how happy it makes you. When you’ve written the phrase 33 times, end it with a sentence that reiterates it is happening and show your gratitude for the ability to manifest this from the Universe. Finish the page with your signature. Do this for three days, dating each paper at the top. After the 3rd day, either burn it and release it to the Universe or tuck it away and move on, knowing that it will manifest into your life.
- Vision Board – Create a vision board, whether physically or digitally, and fill it with anything the represents what you want to manifest. Make it into a collage of images that speak to your true desires. When you are done, keep the vision board somewhere where you will see it every day. When you look at it, feel that those manifestations are already yours.
- Mantra Meditations – Create a simple mantra or use one that fits your purpose. Make it as specific as possible to what you want to manifest. Each day set aside 10-20 minutes either right after you wake up or right before you go to sleep and meditate by saying the mantra in your head or out loud over and over. Make sure your mantra is in the present tense and clear your mind of everything but that intention while meditating.
- Visualize Your Goals – Use this as a form of meditation where you sit in a quiet space and visualize the goals you need to take to help manifest what you desire. If it helps, you can write down actionable steps to achieve those goals and review them as a reminder. While thinking of these goals, see yourself taking each action and completing each step.
- Keep a Manifestation Journal – Write down what you want to manifest, and your thoughts surrounding it. This will help you narrow in on what you truly desire, which will create a better outcome from the Universe.
While the law of attraction may not provide a quick answer to all of life’s problems, it can assist you in learning to build a more optimistic attitude in life. It may also help you stay motivated to keep working toward your objectives.
We don’t always control our circumstances, but we do have power over how we react to them. In this sense, the law of attraction may give the optimism and proactive attitude associated with resilience in challenging situations. Still, it must not be used as a weapon of self-blame.
Remember, life is what we make of it. You are in control of what the finished picture could look like.